- Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer – I’ve heard so many good reviews about this concealer and I really want to give it a go!
- Soap and Glory Brown Definer – I’ve heard so many good reviews on this and I don’t really have anything for my brows apart from a funny brown eye liner.
- YSL Lipstick – beautiful colour, beautiful packaging what more can I say!? I have one similar to this but comes in a gold casing but this is just so beautiful.
- Benefit Porefessional and gift – I’ve always wanted to try the porefessional and heard some great stuff about it but I saw this on the boots website, a full size porefessional and a gift for the price you’d pay for the full size primer – awesome!
- Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette – this palette is so gorgeous! I love the mixture of the shimmery colours and the matt’s and really want to start experimenting with creating a smoky eye.
- Lottie Makeup Brush Set – So I noticed these when I was in Superdrug recently and fell in love with the feel/quality and the colours of the brushes, they look so adorable! and they are super soft which is a plus, I so want to try these out to see how they compare to my existing Real Techniques brushes as they roughly cost the same amount.