- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them, providing a link to the post you created.
How it all started
For me I’ve always been interested in webspace building and sharing ideas and opinions with others. I started off back in the good old days with piczo – don’t know how many of you would remember this!? But I used to enjoy creating websites for me and my friends along with making my own graphics for them using paint shop pro. I’d love to share some URLs of these with you but sadly as piczo no longer exists, its taken all the sites down with it – boo! About 4 years ago I started a blog called Plain Sparkle which I began to fall out of love with and took a break with for just over a year. Shortly after that I started a whole new blog called Life as Loren which was revamped last year to become Lorenxalicia (Loren being my first name, and Alicia being my middle name with an added x in between). So you could say I’ve been on the web quite sometime!