Thanks to Emma at La Blonde Voyage for nominating me for the Liebster Award tag. It’s been a few weeks since I was nominated so I am a little behind, but none the less, here are my answers and questions!
What to do if you are nominated:
- Post 11 facts about yourself (that you haven’t shared on your blog before)
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked in their post
- Nominate 11 other bloggers of your choice
- Come up with your own eleven questions for your nominees
- Link back to the person who has chosen you
11 Facts About Myself
- I am an only child
- I have a weird phobia that if I look at a photo of a spider, that it will send some kind of signal out and I will see spiders in real life
- My favourite meal is mashed potato and any kind of chicken
- My hair has just about been any colour of the rainbow
- I only started to eat pizza about two years ago, prior to that I thought I hated cheese, but now I love it
- Any kind of faint noise like whispering or tapping gets right under my skin
- I have never moved out of my hometown
- I used to be a tomboy when I was younger and now I’ve morphed into a super girlie girl
- I look nothing like my drivers license photo as I had black hair
- I have only been sick once from when I was about 10 to now, and it absolutely terrified me
- I have been skating for almost 4 years now and only fallen over about 3 times
Questions from La Blonde Voyage
- If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would spend your money on? I think the first thing I would spend my money on would be a deposit on a house for me and my fiance or a new car
- What is your favourite makeup product and why? My favourite makeup product would be mascara, as I feel like my eyelids look so bare and naked without it
- What is your dream career? Probably being able to be creative all the time, for example writing, dancing, ice skating, taking photos or maybe even spending all my time looking after cats
- Do you have any fears, if so what are they? I’m afraid of spiders and all them kind of creepy crawlies and the feeling of being isolated and alone
- Where do you like to shop for clothes? Since one opened in my home town, my go-to place is now Primark but it used to be New Look
- Where is your favourite holiday destination? Erm.. I’ve loved everywhere I have been, but I would most definitely like to travel across America
- Who is your favourite blogger/Instagrammer and why? My favourite bloggers are the girls I have been friends with almost a year now who are: Hazel, Amy, Nikki, Hayley, Alice and instagrammers have got to be dizybrunette3 and itslittlelauren because their feeds are beautiful
- What songs are on your summer playlist? No promises, Despacito, Hey Mama, She Wolf,
- What will you be buying for your A/W wardrobe? I have already purchased a new hat and have started to attempt to knit my own scarf and I also have my eye on some boots.
- Favourite place/thing to do in London? I haven’t spent too much time sight seeing in London, however I would say I like to look round the typical touristy places and visit Burger and Cocktails as we had the BEST food last time we went
- Why did you start blogging? I have always been into online media and website building and since Piczo shut down I lost my creative outlet. Which is where I found out about the blogging community and set up my first ever blog and have been loving it ever since.
- How long have you been blogging for and what made you start?
- If you could go anywhere in the world and money wasn’t an object, where would you go?
- What has been your favourite memory so far this year?
- When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Who are your favourite bloggers/instagrammers/youtubers?
- If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be and why?
- What beauty product could you not live without?
- What is your ultimate favourite film which you could watch over and over again?
- If you were an animal, what would you be?
- What would you say is your staple clothing item?
- What is your favourite food?