- Monsters’ Ball – This bath bomb contains lime oil, neroli oil, olibanum oil and fair trade organic cocoa butter, And I love how cute it looks and cannot wait to use it! You can get it here for £4.25
- Snow Fairy Shower Gel – I had high hopes for this shower gel and boy I wasn’t disappointed! When I took my first trip to Lush I was told that Snow Fairy was the most saught after frangrance there and I am in love with it! Lets just say I might be picking some more up soon before it sells out. You can get it here in various sizes.
- Shoot For The Stars – This bath bomb contains brazillian orange oil, fair trade organic cocoa butter, bergamont oil and coconut cream. I love that this bath bomb have hidden stars inside which would make it so much fun to use! You can get it here for £4.25
- Northern Lights – This bath bomb contains ylang ylang oil and jasmine extract. It looks amazing and I cannot wait to use it as the colours inside are so dreamy! You can get it here for £3.95
- The Magic of Christmas – I love the idea of a reusable bubble bar so you can enjoy it over and over again, it looks so cute and like a wand to swirl around in your bath. This bubble bar contains cinnamon leaf oil, sweet orange oil and almond essential oil. You can get it here for £5.95