I went to Manchester on Monday with my fiance and did a spot of shopping while we were there. I bought quite a bit of stuff from Lush and Primark so thought I would split them into two posts instead of having one big one. I love shopping in Lush because all of the staff members are so friendly and make you feel so calm as soon as you walk through the door. This is my second every shop in Lush and I am falling in love with it.
- Experimenter – Contains fair trade vanilla absolute, vetivert oil, tonka absolute. An explosion of colours includes popping candy. I have seen this one online I have been itching to try it as it looks so fun and colourful! Cannot wait to try it. You can get it here for £4.25
- Intergalactic – Contains peppermint oil, grapefruit oil, vetivert oil and cedarwood oil. I have purchased this one before and absolutely loved it. It smells amazing and makes the most beautiful mixture of colours in your bath. You can get it here for £4.25
- Bubblegum Lip Scrub – This scrub smells amazing! And I have been after one for a while as I am a huge fan of long lasting matte lipstick so I thought this would help so much when getting that off at a night time. And also I get dry and cracked lips a lot over the winter so I feel that this would be great to keep my lips soft and smooth all year round. You can get it here for £5.50
- Sakura – Contains orange flower absolute, mimosa absolute, lemon oil and jasmine absolute. This smells amazing and looks gorgeous, makes your bath look all white and fluffy! I cannot wait to use this. You can get it here for £3.50
- Frozen – Contains grapefruit oil, rose oil and neroli oil. This bath bomb smells amazing and makes your bath look all blue and fluffy, it is also a plus that the name is inspired by the late disney movie Frozen. I cannot wait to try this one out! You can get it here for £4.25