- Olivia Palermo for Ciate Blusher and Bronzer Duo in Bluff Point. I love the cool tones of this blusher and bronzer duo, it suits my skin tone so nicely and it looks so subtle on the skin. However if you wanted a more dramatic look this product is buildable.
- MAC Lipstick in Mehr. This is such a beautiful shade! I love the matte finish of this lipstick and the colour suits my skin tone lovely. Its a pinky toned nude lipstick which is my favourite colour shade range of lipsticks.
- Makeup Revolution Palette in Iconic 3. This palette has a gorgeous range of colours, mixed up of cool toned pinks and browns as well as dark shades. The palette is made up of shimmers and mattes which make this palette such a must have and I have used this in my makeup routine everyday this month!
- Maybelline Pushup Drama Mascara. I love this mascara because it covers all of my lashes and gives them a nice lift and does not clump my lashes together which is a huge plus!
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair. This concealer is such a cult favourite for its amazing coverage and beautiful finish. I am in love with this concealer and this will always be my favourite concealer no matter how far I stray from it I will always come back to it.
- Loreal SuperLiner Perfect Slim. I love this eyeliner because it makes doing a cat eye look so much easier as I do not have the steadiest hand ever to use a gel or pencil liner. I love the effect that this eyeliner gives, its not too severe like a gel eyeliner and it is not as grainy as a pencil eyeliner so is a happy middle. I have used this eyeliner everyday this month and am working on perfecting my cat eye!