Look how good this brownie looks above, and you wouldn’t believe that I made this in 2 minutes in the microwave.
What you need:
- 3 tbsp sugar (granulated or caster)
- 3 tbsp flour (plain or self raising)
- 2 tbsp cocoa ( or hot chocolate powder)
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp oil (olive, vegetable or sunflower)
- 3 tbsp water
What to do:
- Add all of the dry ingredients (sugar, flour, cocoa and salt) into the mug and mix together.
- Once mixed together add the oil and water until it reaches a dropping consistency (you may need to add more oil and water to get the desired consistency)
- Place the mug into the microwave for 2 minutes
- Let it cool so that the mixture hardens
- Enjoy the brownie goodness!
Let me know if you guys tried this and how it turned out! I love making mine with Cadbury’s Fudge Hot Chocolate