Over the past month there has been a fair few things I have enjoyed using and I thought I would share these with you all.
- John Freida Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Shampoo and Conditioner – I love this shampoo and conditioner, I have never used hair products specifically for blonde hair, I tended to used to stick to volume shampoo’s and moisturizing conditioners. Since using these I have notice my hair has not only got brighter but feels so much more cleaner and shinier when I have used them. I also find that my hair doesn’t get oily like when I was using my previous products. I believe they also do a range for Brunette hair too, they are a little dear in price but they are definitely worth it!
- Fruit Salad Shower Gel – Who else loved the smell of the fruit salad sweets when they were younger? I certainly did! And when I noticed this in Boots the other day on offer for £1 I just couldn’t resist. This stuff smell so good I wish I could eat it! They also have brought out other new scents which are all equally as delicious.
- Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer – This concealer is so amazing! I love how this looks on my skin, it blends so well and hides under eye circles so well!
- Max Factor Whipped Creme Foundation – I recently purchased this foundation and I am in love with it, the texture is so amazing and the colour match is perfect! I can’t get over how flawless this foundation makes my skin look at the lasting power is great.
- Revlon Photo Ready Primer – I have recently started using this primer again with the above mentioned concealer and foundation and it really does bring the base makeup together. Using a primer gives you a nice smooth base to work with when applying the foundation. I love how silky smooth this feels on my skin and how well my makeup looks over the top of this. amazing!