Wedding Guest Outfit Inspiration
On the 6th April 2018, Mike and I attended my cousin’s wedding at White Hart Inn along with my parents who met us there. The day itself was so beautiful and the venue was a gorgeous setting for such a memorable day. When it came to preparing for the day I was definitely scouring social media for some Wedding Guest outfit ideas to help me pick a dress. And may I say, my hunting turned out pretty successful. I went for a navy and peach look, which personally is not really two colours I would ever wear together but they worked and I loved it.
Below I have linked to as many of the clothing and accessories as I can to help inspire you if you are attending a wedding in the near future or even a formal event. I have also included what Mike was wearing along with my parents to give you as much inspiration as possible. If you use any of the looks or purchase any of these bits let me know, I would love to see how you styled them!
- Peachy Nude Lace Dress – Boohoo £20
- Navy Zip Detailed Blazer – George £16
- Navy Suedette Wedge Heels – New Look £23
- Clutch Handbag – Ebay £9.99
- Suit – Already Owned
- White Shirt – George £7
- Navy and Light Blue Patterned Tie – TK MAXX £12.99 (Not exact one but close)
- Black Faux Leather Shoes – Primark
- Mint Green Lace Dress – Roman £25 On Sale!
- Black Blazer Jacket – F and F £30.40 (Similar One)
- Black Suedette Heels (Not pictured) – New Look £10 On Sale!
- Mint Green Clutch – Ebay
- Fascinator – Ebay